1. Encourage mothers and families to join our social movement in order to achieve a comprehensive Immigration Reform.
2. Inform immigrant families regarding their rights in this country.
3. Demonstrate and bring up our stories of success, pain and hardship to the senate and the House of Representatives, and through our stories, they consider immigrant families and the Immigration Reform.
4. Prevent families’ separation.
5. Advocate along with other organizations that share our same values and struggle for the same cause.
6. Encourage Hispanic citizens to participate in this social movement.
7. Support the initiative of creating premises or chapters in each state in order to work for the same cause by informing and incorporating new members.
8. Identify problems, educate and guide immigrant families.
9. Motivate and educate our community to participate in social networks to sign petition and / or sending e-mails or Tweeters to congressmen.
10. Promote the importance of learning English to improve our communication.